In-stent restenosis (ISR) of Right Coronary Artery (RCA)
Baseline HD IVUS
Baseline HD IVUS of proximal and mid-RCA lesions
Pre-PCI HD IVUS (1)
- Following baseline HD IVUS guidance, a 1st pre-PCI balloon dilation is performed using 3.5 mm X 6.0 mm cutting balloon at 12 ATM.
- This is followed by 2nd pre-PCI balloon dilation using 4.0 mm × 12.00 mm NC Emerge™ PTCA Dilation Catheter2 at 28 ATM.
- HD IVUS measurements of proximal and mid-lesion are taken after 1st and 2nd pre-PCI balloon dilations.
A laser atherectomy is used followed by 4.0 mm x 12.0 mm NC Emerge™ PTCA Dilation Catheter2.
Pre-PCI HD IVUS (2)
HD IVUS after laser atherectomy and 4.0 mm x 12.0 mm NC Emerge™ PTCA Dilation Catheter2 dilation.
HD IVUS reveals the ISR within the RCA, helped with sizing of RCA, revealed the success of balloon dilations, atherectomy, facilitating an optimal PCI result.
- Cardiolite® is a trademark of Lantheus Medical Imaging
- NC Emerge™ is a trademark of Boston Scientific Corp.
- Promus PREMIER™ is a trademark of Boston Scientific Corp.